[MPlayer-users] MPlayer not detecting ALSA 0.5

SoKrATEs samuel at terra.es
Fri Dec 13 09:47:03 CET 2002

I have this prob MPlayer don't detect alsa 0.5 automaticly, there's any
way to force it to detect alsa? I have read the docs but don't see
anything related to forcing alsa system for the sound

Thanks.
--
	     Samuel de la Cruz López a.k.a SoKrATEs
              Usuario de Debian 3.0r0 2.4.18 ext3
	 ICQ: 172462898 | MSN: sokrates2002 at hotmail.com
	Clave pública en / Public key at wwwkeys.pgp.net
 Key fingerprint = A85A 0BD4 2C61 5619 930F AA5E 125C C7DF 505B 8FFF
"esound is junk.The only thing esd has is a good client API for going
boing
at aproximately the right time.Anything else is beyond it."
							      - Alan Cox
	    Yo uso software libre/I use free software
	   Linux User: #263619 http://www.counter.li.org/