[MPlayer-users] libSDL + ARTS detection.

Dmitry Baryshkov lumag at qnc.ru
Fri Dec 13 18:09:01 CET 2002

hi!
Balatoni Denes wrote:

>Well it's time you changed your working habits :) Ok no.
>But sdl according to the source has arts support, and again according to
>the source it is called artsc (blablabla_DRIVER_NAME).

Thank you. The main problem was, that I don't have access to sources
currently.
I don't have access to anything outside, rather than my mailbox...

>You can try compiling sdl yourself or looking into the source yourself, or
>something.

Now, I know. Something is going wrong... Probably it's not mplayer
passing artsc to SDL (other subdevices of SDL work OK). Probably it's
not SDL, which uses libartsc(it tells nothing, but...). It's not arts (I
can use -ao arts, but I want to be able to control volume,etc.).
What's wrong then?

--
Dmitry.