[MPlayer-users] Call for volunteers (was: Re: [MPlayer-mwn] Just wondering...)

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Dec 14 16:08:03 CET 2002

Alex Beregszaszi writes:
 > > > Since there will be people who will read MWN, but who did not subscribe to
 > > > the -users mailing-list, it could be interesting to add a few links to
 > > > recent threads of interest: I'm thinking of the 'Encoding quality advices'
 > > >  and 'Constant Visual Quality' threads for exemple, which I found
 > > > were quite an interesting reading for many people.
 > >
 > > good idea.
 > >
 > > even better would be if someone could collect the interesting mails/answers
 > > and write a summary of these threads. it could be reuse for documentation
 > > too.
 > yes, it's a good idea.
 > will someone do it?:) (i can offer a little help)

Excellent idea indeed, so here goes out a call for volunteers:

If you like our player and would like to contribute something back but
don't have much time or relevant skills, why not write up a short
summary of a thread on mplayer-users you found useful?  Please send it
to mplayer-mwn or one of the developers like me or Alex.  This should
not be a lot of work and it does not have to be perfect, we will fix
it up, don't worry.
Thanks

Diego