[MPlayer-users] AVI files

Bohdan Linda b.linda at volny.cz
Sun Dec 15 23:25:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I have just upgraded mplayer to recent version and found that some AVI
file I cant play anymore.
Symptoms:
-playing is still on one frame, but decoding is running (numbers are
changing)
-after playing from begining i get (after few sec) this message:
'Detected badly interleaved .AVI - switching to -ni mode!'
-when seeking, I can jump to exact part of video, but not anywhere else
position in decoding is chnaged, but picture is still the same
- when used -forceidx i can get this message:
'ext header missing, 16 left93 ct:  0.000  9101/9101   0%  0%  0.0% 0 0 0%'
- sound is also off

with older version it was ok, what happened?
Thanx
Bohdan