[MPlayer-users] CLRVIDDC.DLL

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 16:38:02 CET 2002

Hi Nick,

I'm not sure who's the maintainer, but I think Arpi can help you locating him
(if it's not Arpi himself).

Regarding the Codec itself - is there a chance that your company could publish
some PDF's about how the codec is built etc - so it can be written nativly to
run on Linux? the DLL can run fine under Linux X86 processor, but nothing
else (like PowerPC, SPARC, MIPS, ARM, etc). A step like this could broaden
your codec usage and might get few new customers to your company IMHO.

Thanks,
Hetz