[MPlayer-users] 2 bugs - wma audio and rm sync - should they be reported?

Wed Dec 18 17:23:06 CET 2002

On 17 Dec 2002, Zorg wrote:

Z>> then i hear random noise. The same happens with -afm acm and
Z>> divxa32.acm, only noise differs ;)
Z>Mayby you use a arts?

No, i use oss emulation from alsa 0.9.

Z>> RP8/9 plays this file great (except big cpu usage :(). 2m piece from
Z>> this file shows the problem well. Again, i am ready to show MPlayer logs
Z>> and upload this file.
Z>So play with RP8/9 codecs. ;-)

Hmm... What do you mean? I want to use mplayer, not rp ;)
RP8 codecs i've got in mplayer aren't buggy, some other rv20 files are
playing well, but some has this synchronization error.

BTW, i uploaded files and logs to ftp incoming directory:
File 1 - Skin Dive.rm
File 1 - Skin Dive.txt
FLCL_Ending_My.wav
FLCL_Ending_My.txt