[MPlayer-users] mencoder+tv+grab

WK sprawki at wp.pl
Fri Dec 20 00:32:02 CET 2002

>> Another question: why do I have no sound using adevice=dsp when
>> grabing? (simply watching tv works fine)
>>

> muted capture volume? on my sblive it is set separately as "IGain".
>
>> Maybe this double speed problem is not mencoder's fault.
>>
>> I have no more information to give you so I gues the problem solving end
>> here.
>>
> I am afraid it's so. Unless you want/can fix it yourself.
>
>> Thank you for your help.
>>

> Regards,

Hi. I was absent 2 days.
I read few messges from this thread.
I had problems looked such that when I have been used emu10k1 drivers
fron sourceforge project with dspmanager and preinst and postinst
configuration in modules.conf.
Driver works without emu10k1 tools.
I have no treble & bass rangeboxes in mixers but I can record sound with
mencoder.
And last - try to add:
mixer_nr=1 to saa7134 options in modules.conf.

Regards
Wiesław