[MPlayer-users] Largefile support for files > 4 GB?

Angel angel at knight-industries.com
Sat Dec 21 13:54:01 CET 2002

I've had problems in the past with large dv avi files created by Adobe
Premiere, Dazzle's Movie Star 5, and Kino. However; with the 0.6 release of
Kino, dv avi files > 4GB created by it have worked with mencoder without any
problems. I regularly encode 10GB dv avi files exported from Kino with
mencoder without any problems. I know that doesn't help you a lot... but at
least this lets you know that it is possible to encode > 4GB dv avi files
with mencoder.

-Angel