[MPlayer-users] VRO file question... from your posting...

Jason Hollinden jhollind at hollindenfamily.org
Mon Dec 23 14:58:01 CET 2002

So far, I've just been creating an SVCD from each VRO file like this:

mencvcd sideAtest -noburn -cdsize 800 -svcdout -vnorm n -vfr 4 vr_movie.vro

To pull out specific scenes, I've been watching the vro file with
mplayer with the timer on ('o' key I believe) and making a note of the
times for start and end, then just adding the -ss and -endpos to the
above.

It would be nice if there was a way to read the ifo file, since it has
all that timeing info in it already, but oh well...