[MPlayer-users] Small problem with QT and gentoo

Sidekick pjotr at sidekick.student.utwente.nl
Tue Dec 24 06:15:02 CET 2002

I believe i have everything installed.
I added all the win32 and quicktime packs from the mplayer site manually.
I seem to be able to play Realmedia and WMA now.
But when i Try to play Quicktime (Our beloved Ellen Feiss ;-), i get the
following error

> Opening audio decoder: [qtaudio] QuickTime Audio Decoder
> win32 libquicktime loader (c) Sascha Sommer
> Standard init done you may now call supported functions
> loader_init DONE???
> loader_init DONE!
> External func COMCTL32.dll:17
> External func COMCTL32.dll:16
> Win32 LoadLibrary failed to load: COMCTL32.dll,
> /usr/lib/win32/COMCTL32.dll, /usr/local/lib/win32/COMCTL32.dll

Could you please explain to me what is going wrong here and what else i need
to install/move ???

greeting derk-jan hartman