[MPlayer-users] 0.90rc2 is out - merry xmas...

Steffen Hein st.hein at t-online.de
Wed Dec 25 00:54:02 CET 2002

Now THAT is a nice christmas present :-)
MPlayer is so mature at this time... it's definately the best player available
worldwide at the moment. Congratulations! I'd like to thank all developers
and wish you all merry christmas.

Now by the way: I have to check this with the current version but it existed
in older 0.9-pre versions: When using software scaling in 320x200 or 320x240
mode, sometimes the image got tiled in the middle (horizontal and/or
vertical) - eg. the right half of the image was on the left and the other way
around. This happened sometimes and then a few seconds later, the picture got
normal again.

I'll test it again tomorrow (I hope) and give you more information on this.

At least you know, that someone's using the SVGAlib-driver :-D

Being able to watch mpegs/vcds and even most DivX files *fullscreen* on a 5
years old Pentium MMX notebook. It's so fscking great! There's nothing
compareable to it.

Keep up the good work.

 Steffen Hein