[MPlayer-users] Problems with key bindings

Raphael HALIMI raphael.halimi at captainblood.org
Wed Dec 25 17:37:02 CET 2002

Hi !

I have some questions about Mplayer controls configuration.

First, the joystick bindings don't work with the OSD menu. The first
time I try one button of the joystick, the menu appears, but any
joystick press after this one have no effect at all. Is that normal or
did I have messed up something ?

Another weird thing : in some parts of the menu (Load file, playlist,
and jump to), the "down" key doesn't work. So I can still navigate in
these parts, but only upwards.

Last thing, is it possible to bind the keypad numbers ? I tried 1, 2,
3... but it only works with the regular number keys (and on a french
keyboard, they have to be typed with "shift" pressed...).

Thanks in advance.

--
Raphael HALIMI <raphael.halimi at captainblood.org>