[MPlayer-users] questions about encoding

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 26 18:36:03 CET 2002

hi,
On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 06:54:01AM -0300, Germán Gabriel Estévez wrote:
> 1-  How to make a DivX with audio encoded with faad2 or vorbis ?
don't know what faad2 is, but you can create files with vorbis-audio
using the ogmtools (-> google).

> 2- I encoded dvd to divx with crop and down scale, but the resulting
> copy have aliasing, rect lines show like stairs, and I don't know how to
> avoid this.
>   I use the scaler bicubic ( -sws 2 ) but this don't help, there is
> another technic that I could use in addition to this ?
hmm, i don't really get it, sorry. maybe it's interlaced and needs
t be de-interlaced? or some older version with some already fixed bug?
or something completely else ;)

regards,
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/