[MPlayer-users] Suddent version dependent CPU usage problems.

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Sat Dec 28 22:32:03 CET 2002

> Looks like you're using the gui. A bug in an old version of mplayer
> made it add cache=4 (4k) to gui.conf, breaking playback speed
> horribly. Try removing that line and all should be fixed!
Ok, I'veremoved all config files and it somewhat helped, maybe it's
becouse MPlayer dedects it's a badly Interleaved file, witches to -ni
mode.?
Still if I use any cache it's still bad(suddently slows down), so cache
as for now is off.

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of stell..." -Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence