[MPlayer-users] Best way to always scale+expand to 640x480?

Ed Fisher gleam at debacle.org
Sun Dec 29 15:48:16 CET 2002

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 02:36:40PM +0100, Arpi spake thus:
> Hi,
>
> > Should I just submit this as a formal bug report?  It seems strange.
>
> yes

Silly me, I just mucked around and found that using -pp options on
ffdivx-decoded files seemed to be breaking things.  If I keep the -pp
stuff and also throw in -vop pp (which I assume takes precedence and
negates any -pp stuff) both of my issues go away.

The only issue that still remains is subtitle positioning:

No matter what i set -subpos to, my vobsub subtitles refuse to budge
from their current position (about 80-90% of the way down the movie).
The position is the same as what you see in the sample showing the
overlap... it's very strange.  The issue only occurs with vobsub
subtitles, not with srt/smi/mpsub/whatever, but it happens with every
movie with vobsub subtitles I have.

-gleam

--
Mr. Cole's Axiom:
	The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant;