[MPlayer-users] 0.90rc2 is out - merry xmas...

GD Lewis gdltek1 at dfnow.com
Sun Dec 29 20:50:03 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-24 at 13:57, Arpi wrote:

>     * yuv4mpeg vs. framedrop/frameskip fixed

Does this mean that I can now re-encode avi's to a higher framerate and
then use mencvcd to encode them to mpeg's without them dropping duped
frames?

I was using GMerlin to do this, which was like pulling teeth and
slooow.  If this has been fixed I would be a very happy camper!

--
Grant D. Lewis
Running Gentoo Linux kernel 2.4.19-r7 on a GenuineIntel i686

"Those who define new paradigms for the world are often considered
strange at first"