[MPlayer-users] SDL video output bug?

Filip Kalinski filon at pld.org.pl
Tue Dec 31 01:24:03 CET 2002

I have downloaded "TheTwoTowers-tlr_240.mov" from aple.

It plays just fine with -vo xv or x11 (fullscreen or not), the same
fine with sdl no-fullscreen, but with sdl fullscreen it looks weird.

It displays almost poperly, but with superimposed copy starting
displaing in the middle of the screen width (and wrapping at the end to
the begining of screen). The copy has changed colors and is much lighter
than the main image.

All AVI's I have are playing properly with -vo sdl.

mplayer    : current

XFree86    : 4.2.0
w. manager : sawfish 1.2gtk2
v. card    : Nvidia GF2MX (with 1.0-4191 nvidia drivers)
SDL        : 1.2.5

distro     : mixed PLD / redhat
kernel     : 2.4.20 (self patched)
glibc      : 2.3.1