[MPlayer-users] Compiler stuff...

Igor Korzinek igor.korzinek at fgmicrotec.com
Fri Feb 1 11:46:01 CET 2002

OK, fine with me.
I didn't expect that some commercial company will follow the GNU spirit...
Just hoped...
But I still think that it will be a good idea to put on Mplayer HQ site
a link for downloading the compiler that works. So that more people can
participate in both testing (yes I know...) and development (sounding like
a president :-).

Igor