[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users digest, Vol 1 #516 - 9 msgs

Peter Parker jonathan_sg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 01:29:02 CET 2002

> On Sat, 02 Feb 2002 15:39:12 +0200
> yufufi at ttnet.net.tr (YUFUFI) wrote:
>
> > "Mplayer compiled without libdvdread support"
> > . But actually libdvd and libcss are already
installed and I am using
> > them with xine. So I reinstalled libdvdread
recompiled Mplayer.. What
> > happened? Nothing! "Ok "I said. Let's it give it a
try with other video
> > formats.
> > Sorry, Xv not supported by this X11
version/driver.

Try installing libdvdread and libdvdcss using tarball

> > I think I should return to winxp, powerdvd,
borland c++ builder instead
> > of linux, xine(mplayer), gtk..

Oh whatever........

Hajimari Reimei

=====
Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist
sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
                                              ~WINSTON CHURCHILL