[MPlayer-users] Xine

YUFUFI yufufi at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Feb 3 11:20:02 CET 2002

Ok I'm going to give Debian a chance.. I'm downloading it and printing
the LFS book. I'll try to have both redhat and debian.. Thanx everyone
for helping me.. I really don't know why but I don't want to use
windows.. Maybe because it's so easy..

Thanx a lot

Furkan

PS. I'am a student @ Bhosphorus University @ ISTANBUL