[MPlayer-users] Joystick Patch against current cvs

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Feb 3 20:20:01 CET 2002

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:48:21 -0500
Robert Jameson <rj at open-net.org> wrote:

> awsome work's great, thank you very much, but i've noticed a small bug, when you bind a joystick key to quit, then start a movie, and press the button you bound it to, it works fine, but say you hit another button you bound to like pause or seek, then you hit the button that you bound quit to, it no longer works, strangeness!, maybe it's just me?
 It was a bug ;) Thx.
also were there be the ablity to use the gamepad arrows or the actual joystick ( up/down/left/right )?
  You have JOY_UP, JOY_DOWN, JOY_LEFT, JOY_RIGHT as said. They are the axis 0 and 1.
  Now there is support up to 10 axis with JOY_AXIS0_PLUS, JOY_AXIS0_MINUS to
  JOY_AXIS9_PLUS, JOY_AXIS9_MINUS. LEFT/RIGHT is the axis 0 and UP/DOWN the 1.
		Albeu