[MPlayer-users] Joystick Patch against current cvs

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Feb 4 16:26:02 CET 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:52:42 -0500
Robert Jameson <rj at open-net.org> wrote:

> Also noticed that it breaks the keyboard commands too, even if you have the joystick working without the JOYUP etc
	All should be fixed now (I hope). What appended here with the keyboard
	is that the config file parser aboard (because of an unknow key) and fallback on
	the defaults. A message will be printed now when it append. I also added some
	default bindings for the joystick. The pad act like the keyboard arrows, BTN0 is pause,
	BTN1 is osd, BTN2 is volume up and BTN3 is volume down. It's nice on my pad,
	but I don't know if the buttons mapping are so good for a default config.
	And I don't know if it's a typo in your mail but the correct key name is
	JOY_UP not JOYUP.
		Albeu

PS : Please, can you stop cc, I'm also suscribed to this list and I receive you mails two times.