[MPlayer-users] fulscreen...

Alexander Gretencord arutha at gmx.de
Tue Feb 5 12:17:02 CET 2002

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 08:10, you wrote:
> Actually, is you use the SDL video output, you will be able to toggle
> fullscreen mode even in the non-gui version under X.

Well why only with sdl ? I do use sdl output but I'd really like mplayer to
change resolution with any output plugin when going to fullscreen. Otherwise
you get a bad picture as a video of 300xsomthing will not look very pretty
when scaled to 1280 or even higher ... And no I won't use the gui. I don't
need a gui. I always liked mplayer because I needed no fancy gui but was well
functional anyway.

Alex