[MPlayer-users] fulscreen...

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Feb 5 21:06:02 CET 2002

Attila Kinali writes:
 > On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:58:24 +0100
 > Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
 >
 > > The gui version of mplayer has a key (f) for toggling fullscreen mode,
 > > which the commandline version lacks.  This is under X.  I and others
 > > would love to be able to do this.
 >
 > nobody did it, so it's not implemented. Feel free to send a patch.
 >
 > 		Attila Kinali

I have toyed with the idea of implementing this, but my C skills are
close to zero, so I was hoping that one of you developers might also
want to have this feature.  I never expected anyone to do it, but you
can always _hope_ and maybe ask nicely.

I have the mga_vid driver as a Debian package.  It works fine,
including devfs support.  Are you interested in a patch that adds
Debian packaging support to the mga_vid module?
Regards

Diego