[MPlayer-users] odivx's strange green stripe

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Feb 5 21:33:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:25:04 +0100
Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:09:31 +0100
> Jakub Turski <yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net> wrote:

> >  ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
> > _ at __        watching Marcin Cylke writting his letter
> >     ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/02/01 19:38
> >
> > > Hello
> > > I'm getting a strange green stripe on the lef side of the screen, while
> > > running mplayer with options:
> >
> >  Same thing here, voodoo3, -vo tdfxfb. Stripes are on the left side when
> > using odivx or ffmpeg. It is sad, because it is faster than w32's  ones.
>
> You both, send a full bugreport acording to bugreports.html
> (i should automate writing this somehow(

	This thread maybe of interest "[MPlayer-users] -vo tdfxfb and -vc ffdivx/odivx"
	it's dated from Wed, 17 Oct 2001. Search the mailling list. But it's from before
	the first commit in cvs dated from 2001/09/27, so it's a long living bug ;)
	From what is said in this thread it's problem with the stride size. There were the
	same problem with ffdivx/odivx, it's not completly fixed. I can confirm I got the same
	thing with my benshee.

		Albeu