[MPlayer-users] vesa:vidix on my radeon is freezing my system quite frequently

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Sat Feb 9 10:36:01 CET 2002

> 00:10.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139 (rev 10)
eh ;)

> 00:11.0 Multimedia audio controller: Yamaha Corporation YMF-754 [DS-1E Audio Controller]
Aha, yamaha. Does it freeze with -nosound ? :) Tried another sound driver?

--
Gabucino

Compiler Advisory: Several of our users have reported random crashes..with gcc
two-dot-nine-six...the problem was compiler related. Replacing the faulty
binary with our binary always eliminated the problem. --- MySQL doc