[MPlayer-users] Small bug with cpu usage

Jarek Dukat madmaxer at poczta.fm
Sat Feb 9 11:01:02 CET 2002

Hi

It is about MPlayer 0.60 in GUI mode: I start gmplayer, open movie file,
click play button, and then click play button again to pause the movie.
At that moment the scrolling line with file name display starts
scrolling _very_ fast using 100% free CPU time.

Oh, and one more thing: MPlayer often crashes when I change skins.

I'm using XFree 4.1.0 and Enlightenment.

Please, please! Do something so we can watch movies with subtitles below
the movie, not over it. PLEASE ;)

Anyway you guys did a great work with this proggy.

JD