[MPlayer-users] Sorry for the bad wrapping, again: FreeBSD, G400, TV -- a few questions

Sat Feb 9 13:41:01 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm running FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE with a Matrox G400 card. I tried the latest
CVS version (today) and xvidix worked good. But then i tried xvidix in
fullscreen (-fs) and it doesn't work. I can only see a bit of the movie in
the upper left corner of the screen, the rest is my standard X11 desktop
(my windowmanager is enligntenment). So i tried with afterstep - it opens
in a window, and when i maximize the window i can see the movie...but
that's not really fullscreen. The next problem I have is TV Out: Is there
any possibility to use the TV Only with mplayer? Because I can use the TV
with xinerama and the matrox X module but that sucks a bit, because
neither xv nor xvidix works on the second head.

Thank you,

--Michael