[MPlayer-users] skip frame!!! ?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Feb 9 20:35:11 CET 2002

> Hello,
>
> I captured a DV stream using dvgrab and am using mencoder to convert it
> from AVI (type 2) to MPEG4, but every 10th frame, starting from the 12th,
> I get a "skip frame!!!" message.
>
> What is this all about?

sounds like bad audio/video samplerate at headers...
upload sample, attach mencoder -v log etc etc... as usual.... argh
we are still unable to read in users' mind or terminal...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
"I don't RTFM? Wow. What's the meaning of this? It's new for me."
	-- Martin Baum, a tipical MPlayer user...