[MPlayer-users] MPlayer 0.60 Playlists

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Sun Feb 10 17:27:01 CET 2002

Pardon me in advance if this is already answered somewhere, but after
spending an hour looking for the answer last night on google and on
mplayerhq, I haven't found a solution so I'm trying here. I'm running
MPlayer 0.60 (the standard release, not CVS) and my playlists appear to
be dead.Using the GUI playlist interface does nothing but bring up a
really buggy GTK window (the buttons don't do anything and don't focus
properly), while using a playlist file with the -playlist option only
launches the first item in the playlist, and doesn't allow me to access
any of the others. Are playlists just not implemented yet or am I
missing something even more obvious? :) TIA

-Alex

p.s. I compiled MPlayer using "debian/rules binary" on a Woody system
running Gnome (default) and KDE.