[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer 0.60 Playlists

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Sun Feb 10 19:48:01 CET 2002

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 10:36, Sven Hartge wrote:

> The first request is to always use the latest CVS checkout when
> reporting bugs/problems.

<snip>

> Install devscripts and use debuild, this saves some keystrokes and
> normally does the Right Things[tm] to build a package.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I just got the latest CVS and used debuild. Still the same problem. The
GUI playlist editor is still just a dead GTK window, and running with
-playlist myplaylist still only launches the first entry without
allowing me to change to any others. Any suggestions?

-Alex