[MPlayer-users] compilation problems on OpenBsd 3.0

Silasz at gmx.net Silasz at gmx.net
Wed Feb 13 18:37:01 CET 2002

Hi everyone....
I am trying to compile mplayer on my OpenBas 3.o box, and I get this error
(also with the latest cvs)...

.
.
.
dec_video.c:861: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:881: Error: no such 386 instruction: `femms'
{standard input}:890: Error: no such 386 instruction: `emms'
gmake: *** [dec_video.o] Error 1

I would be very happy if anybody could tell me what my problem is...
BTW my box is an 1GHz Pentium...
cpu0: Intel Pentium III (Tualatin) ("GenuineIntel" 686-class) 994 MHz

thx in advance...

silasz

http://www.gmx.net