[MPlayer-users] OT(?): Matrox g400 tv-out references

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Feb 14 02:09:02 CET 2002

Hello!

Very good and insightful comment, Brian.

Brian J. Murrell writes:

 > The fact that the docs are in HTML format _only_ (HTML is nice but
 > regular text is actually _useful_) does not help.  Trying to do a "cvs
 > diff -u -D <last_time_I_looked>" to look for what has changed since
 > the last time one looked gives almost meaninless garbage with all the
 > HTML tags and crap in there.  HTML is also difficult to search using
 > tools like grep and vim and the like.

The docs are excellent.  Having them in text format would indeed be
great.  It is possible to have the "master document" in sgml/xml or
whatever and generate different formats from that.  But it would be a
lot of work initially, so probably nobody will do it..
Regards

Diego