[MPlayer-users] MPlayer

Steve Stavropoulos steve at math.upatras.gr
Thu Feb 14 05:20:01 CET 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Attila Kinali wrote:

> It's simple: you have enough video memory (8mb vs 32mb)
> And no, there isnt any way not to show it beside to tell
> X that mga_vid (or rather the -vo mga system) needs video
> memory and it should clean up a bit. As this is afaik driver
> internal, there is nothing we can do in this direction.

 Is this the same thing that I remember proposing here to do some time
ago? I don't remember the actual problem, but the solution was to specify
a little MBs less VideoRam in the XF86Config, than the actual amount on
the card.

 So, is this solving the problem?
	VideoRam		7000
(in XF86Config Device section)