[MPlayer-users] new option -xinerama

Tom Bednarchuk tom.bednarchuk at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 14 23:27:01 CET 2002

Thanks for the quick response. I'm using 0.60-2.96 and am using the command
line
mplayer -vo xv -display 0.0 /mnt/cdrom/file.mpg

but mplayer comes back with

vo: couldn't open the X11 display (0.0) !
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver !

It does the same thing if I put display=0.0 in the config file.

Any hints ?

Tom