[MPlayer-users] DVD subtitles problem

Paul Ortyl ortylp at 3miasto.net
Sat Feb 16 23:20:01 CET 2002

Hi,

	I'd like to report a problem with Polish subtitles in "Star Wars -- The
Phantom Menace".

	The subtitles are displayed with NONLATIN font so that the text is
unreadable.  I tried all versions of subtitles using -slang and -sid.  The
English and Czech subtitles seem to be OK, the other I do not know.

	How can I help you to solve the problem?  I tried to hack the dvd
subtitles code, but do not have enough free time for understanding it now...
What information (specific to the problem) should I provide to you.

(MPlayer version: yesterday)

Regards,

	Paul

--
Paul Ortyl <mailto:ortylp at 3miasto.net>
  Technical University of Gdańsk, Telecommunications Faculty