[MPlayer-users] Equalizer gui and fonts quiestion.

Stevan Mitrovic silencer84 at ptt.yu
Mon Feb 18 23:13:02 CET 2002

Is there any equalizer in this program. I have see that some skins have
paint equalizer but I can't use it. I have search for play list FAQ but
I didn't find how to use it if it can to be use. Is there some man that
can make patch that we can in wide screen movie put the subtitle and
time where is just black.
Is there some Serbian font's to download. I have try to convert some
Serbian font's but it's useful i can't see all font.