[MPlayer-users] G400 brightness/contrast

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Tue Feb 19 03:32:02 CET 2002

> Anyone found settings they thing is "correct" for this?
depends on your wetware and hardware.
For example brightness +70 and contrast -50 seems to be the best setting
on my friend's machine. On mine defaults seem to be ok.

> But very light spots tend to go all white a bit too early. Would easier
> if it could be adjusted while the picture was on.. but we can't get
vidix:mga_vid contains on-the-fly brightness/contrast adjustment controls.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
Yes, I am over 18, although my IQ isn't