[MPlayer-users] Scan & Pan in Mplayer

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Tue Feb 19 14:27:02 CET 2002

Hi Folks,

	Amazing Mplayer.  I'm just a mplayer user, however I would like to
see implemented a kind of scan and pan function similar to one present in
RadLight (a Windoze divx player).  To the ones who doesn't know it's a
function that allows you to fit a widescreen format movie to your
monitor's screen, cutting sides of the movie (like movies on TV).  I've
read the mplayer manual and tried to play around with -zoom option with
terrible results, moreover, nothing with -fs option worked in my attempt
to enlarge the screen movie.

I'd thank any attention to this question.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva
 Laboratório de Física Biológica
  Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho
   Universidade do Brasil/UFRJ
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil