[MPlayer-users] Error playing mpeg on Sun SPARC

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Feb 20 22:55:02 CET 2002

Hi

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 21:35, pwilkins at lashwhip.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to get mplayer running on my Sun SPARC machine, and got this error
> when I tried to play an mpeg file:
>
> SwScaler: using unscaled Planar YV12 -> BGR 32-bit special converter
> hmm, arpi said that isnt used, contact the developers, thats weird
> FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!
[...]

could u try to comment line 433 from vo_x11.c out

  if(mode==MODE_BGR)
  {
    printf("hmm, arpi said that isnt used, contact the developers, thats
weird\n" );
    return -1;    <-------
  }

and tell me if the colors are correct (red/blue should be exchanged)
allso please try mplayer -vo x11 -zoom -xy 2 and tell me if the colors are
correct then (should be ok)

Michael