[MPlayer-users] Subtitle sync

gabor gabor at host.sk
Mon Feb 25 13:31:02 CET 2002

actually this is a bit off-topic, but we are talking about subtitles
anyway...

what 'technique' do you people use to sync a sub with a video?

i know that a subtitle can be shifted and scaled...

so theoretically if i can find 2 positions in the movie and the
corresponding positions in the subtitle, i should be able to calculate
the required shift-and-scale values....

but i tried it and it didn't work :-(

i'm fighting with last-boy-scout for at least 4 hours by now and no
results :-(

any ideas?

bye,
gabor