[MPlayer-users] "Windows Media Audio V2" work with MPlayer?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 13:42:01 CET 2002

> i've never heard about wma v2. is it the same as old .wma ?
>
> anyway, why don't you try CVS ???????
> 0.60 won't play audio streams.

I just tried it with a special wine hack to let WMP works...

1. I have a stock install of WMP 6.4 under wine with no new codecs installed
(other then it comes with) - my results are either that the server is
inaccessible or when it is - it's out of connections (full user capacity)..

2. mplayer cvs doesn't play it - probably from the same reason I mentioned
above.

Do u have any other station?

Hetz