[MPlayer-users] tvi_bt848.c

Charles Henrich henrich at sigbus.com
Thu Feb 28 23:28:02 CET 2002

> What I meant was: since a 848a card is quite cheap (about 35 Euro, maybe
> even less), I'd like to get one and acquire video at 640x480 with an old
> P200MMX, saving on a fileserver. Then get the film from the fileserver,
> compress it with the anorther (maybe more than just one...) machine and
> record it on a CD.
>
> My doubt is: does 848a support 640x480x25fps ? Is a P200MMX enough to handle
> it ?

Yes, the card can do 768x576 at 25fps or 640x480 at 30fps no problem.  Its really a
question of memory bandwidth on that machine.   I dont know the answer to it.
I havent been working on the direct write to disk, there are more pressing
issues with audio-sync right now.  All in good time, be patient. :)

       Charles Henrich                                   henrich at msu.edu

                       http://www.sigbus.com:81/~henrich