[MPlayer-users] Playing on specifc Xinerama screen with latest CVS

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Tue Jan 1 11:21:58 CET 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:26:45 -0500
"Brian J. Murrell" <1ec00a920318109a20c8f8bb6a3ecc61 at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:

> > And since Arpi wrote a patch that restores
> > the registers it also works together with Xv (not at the same time tough)
>
> Where's the patch?  Is it in the CVS head?

It made it into CVS before the 0.50 release.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:39:25 -0500
"Brian J. Murrell" <c4aa6452a7ac91e5acdb9ae53e9e609a at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 01:26:45AM -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> +drwcX-=1600;
>           mga_vid_config.x_org=drwcX;
>           mga_vid_config.y_org=drwcY;
>           mga_vid_config.dest_width=drwWidth;
>
> Where I want to display on the second Xinerama screen and the first
> one is 1600 pixels wide.  I might be able to adapt the -xineramascreen
> patch to fix this if none of the Mplayers want to attack this problem.
> Just let me know folks.

Hmm.. I expected something like this....
The problem is, mplayer doesnt know anything about your screen layout.
As you want to have it on the second screen you have to tell mga_vid
_relativ_ to this screen where it shall place the window.

Looks like i have to rewrite my patch for xmga.
Dunno if i have the time today (though it shouldnt be to much work)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.