[MPlayer-users] Mencoder -pass 2 makes avi unreadable for windows media playTue Jan 1 19:48:36 2002

Tharkun tharkun at gmx.de
Tue Jan 1 20:46:02 CET 2002

On Tuesday 01 January 2002 18:49, you wrote:

> show me mplayer -v output for resulting 2pass avi.
> maybe i see sometning abnormal in headers

Also this only works for some movies, somtimes even the first pass is not
readable by media player.

Heres the header output from the avi after the second pass.

Detected AVI file format!
======= AVI Header =======
us/frame: 33366  (fps=29.971)
max bytes/sec: 0
padding: 0
MainAVIHeader.dwFlags: (2320) HAS_INDEX IS_INTERLEAVED TRUST_CKTYPE
frames  total: 18313   initial: 0
streams: 2
Suggested BufferSize: 0
Size:  352 x 240