[MPlayer-users] playlist

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jasongeo.com
Wed Jan 2 09:44:02 CET 2002

Short question,

Has anyone succeeded in using the playlist to play a couple of files in a
row ?

I've got a playlist (named myplaylist) that sais
/path/to/1.mpg
/path/to/2.avi
/path/to/3.mpg
/path/to/4.avi

then I start mplayer -playlist myplaylist
it starts and plays the first file and then stops.

Doing a add/whatevcer through the gui doesn't work for me either.

I checked the docs and there's nothing there (except that it sais that
there is a playlist option and that the playlist file should have 1 file
per row

MPlayer 0.60pre2-2.95.3 (C) 2000-2001 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)

CPU vendor name: AuthenticAMD  max cpuid level: 1
CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Athlon TB Thunderbird (Type: 6, Stepping: 4)
extended cpuid-level: 6
CPUflags: Type: 6 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 0 SSE2: 0
Compiled for x86 CPU with features: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx
Usage:   mplayer [-gui] [options] [path/]filename

Currently listening to: Megadeth - 1000 Times Goodbye (The World Needs A Hero)

	Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	Standing above the crowd, he had a voice so strong and loud
 =`\<,			we'll miss him