[MPlayer-users] No OSD with VESA mode play?

Brian J. Murrell 64e727c93330b0772c4971a223d8a02b at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Jan 4 06:19:01 CET 2002

Using the latest CVS code, I noticed, now that I am using VESA mode
for display that fonts (er, all OSD functions) doesn't seem to work
with VESA mode.  Is this true or is there something buried in the docs
that "grep -r OSD DOCS" would not find.

On related (to the grep technique used above) note maybe more people
would read the docs if they did not have to fire up a browser just to
do so.  Plain text is far easier to read and search than HTML.  HTML
is fine, but how about a plain text version in addition to the HTML?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell