[MPlayer-users] cracked front page

Tharkun tharkun at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 10:55:02 CET 2002

On Friday 04 January 2002 09:23, you wrote:

> i wouldn't use those words, but i too liked the old site better. maybe it's
> just me beeing old fashion, but i much prefere information to pretty
> graphics.

If you prefer information to *pretty* graphics you'd like this one better, as
the old design was waaay better. Well at first I don't like that blue but
thats personal preference. I think clean white and grey is much better.

But those buttons, are they ment to be that way ? I mean down left the are
behind the grey tubes and down right they are before them.

> not really that importent though. i get both the source and the docs
> via cvs :-)

Hehe yeah that's true too :)

But anyway can we have a vote for the HP design ?