[MPlayer-users] Leaving..

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jasongeo.com
Fri Jan 4 10:57:49 CET 2002

* Nick Kurshev <nickols_k at mail.ru> (Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 11:09:51AM +0300)

> Indeed mplayer covers now almost all types of media files.
> And it should be enough for almost all needs.
> As for me - I'm successful with it already a long ago.

What ?
Does it now support Sorensens quicktime codec ?

;)

[yes, I know it does not ... ]

Currently listening to: Tea Party - Winter Solstice, Sister Awake, Pulse, Temptation, + Heroes [Live In Edmonton 11.13.99]

        Gerhard,  (@jasongeo.com)   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __0	I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in;
 =`\<,	I can't sing, I ain't pretty, and my legs are thin.