[MPlayer-users] Playing on specifc Xinerama screen with latest CVS

Brian J. Murrell a12ad4f2e4518e9f8300fab868c46f9d at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Jan 5 18:05:01 CET 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 05:15:23PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:

> They will.. it will be documented...

OK.

> Or shall i change it ?

Well, documentation is always nice, but being "immediately intuitive"
is even nicer.  But I am a bad person to ask about this becaseu I am a
compuer geek and I know if something is not 1 based then it is 0
based.

I wonder how many average computer users would know this.  I just
asked my girlfriend a test question and she called the "first" screen
of my two #1, not #0.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell